Birchwood Meadows is committed protecting the health of our community. In addition to enhanced workplace sanitation practices, we will be continuing to enforce social distancing protocols, to protect our guests, staff and loved ones who remain at high risk.
If you are planning a visit to the farm or utilizing our curbside pickup option, this page will be updated with our current Covid-19 safety procedures and guidelines for visitors.
Thank you for your support and understanding as we navigate these changing circumstances. If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Birchwood Meadows is welcoming visitors by appointment only. The number of visitors will be limited to reflect current government guidelines, allow for social distancing, and enable our staff to engage with everyone in a safe manner.
Book Your Visit Here: Eventbrite
Please reserve a ticket for each member of your group. Visitors without a reservation may be turned away if we have reached our capacity.
The U-Pick flower garden opened in August and runs until first frost! Check out @birchwoodmeadows on social media for a hint of what's in bloom.
Private Groups: For groups of 6-12, we recommend a private booking. For availability, please email us at email@example.com
Guidelines for All Guests:
1. If you suspect you may have been exposed to Covid-19, or are experiencing any symptoms of illness, we ask that you please stay home and cancel your visit. Birchwood Meadows reserves the right to turn away visitors exhibiting symptoms associated with Covid-19.
2. Social distancing between groups as well as members of our team must be maintained at all times, regardless of current government guidelines. We appreciate your cooperation, as some members of our team have loved ones who are considered high risk.
3. Masks are strongly encouraged - We kindly request all visitors to consider wearing a mask during your visit. We understand this may not be possible for all individuals, and simply ask that you make the best decision you can. Please note that per Alberta bylaw, masks are now required in all indoor spaces - at the farm, this includes the greenhouse and shop.
4. Be advised: washroom facilities on site are limited. Washrooms will be cleaned regularly and sanitizing wipes will be available.
5. All visitors must also follow Birchwood Meadows Farm Rules (listed below)
Birchwood Meadows is a working farm, so extra care and attention must be paid while enjoying the gardens.
In addition to our Covid-19 guidelines (see above) the following rules apply to all visitors:
1. Pay attention to all signs, and do not explore without permission.
2. Respect Social Distancing and be courteous to those around you.
3. Watch where you step! The ground is uneven and sometimes muddy.
4. Always keep an eye on your little ones. NO: Running, shouting, tree climbing, rock throwing, branch sword fighting or other crazy shenanigans.
5. Please DO NOT pick or cut flowers outside the designated u-pick raised beds.
6. Only service animals are allowed.
7. Littering, smoking or vaping are not permitted anywhere on the property.
8. If you are curious or unsure about anything, please ask.
Enjoy the flowers and thank you for visiting!
Curbside pickup from Birchwood Meadows is available for online/advance orders only.
Address: 56032 Rge Rd 245, Sturgeon County, AB T8R 0M1
Pickup Hours: TBA - By Appointment
Pre-arranged pickup will also be available for most items from the Cory Christopher Studio in Edmonton on Fridays from 11am-2pm.
If you require alternate arrangements, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to accommodate.
For Curbside Pickup from Birchwood Meadows:
1. Upon arrival, please STOP at the driveway turn off by the road.
2. Remain in your vehicle and call (780) 913-1431
3. A Birchwood team member will provide you with instructions on how to proceed to the pickup area.
4. You will be asked to park in a designated stall and wait in your vehicle.
5. Please wait until your items have been placed in the pickup area and our team member has left, before collecting your items.
6. Your items will be clearly labelled or on a tray with your name. Please only take items you are certain are yours.
7. If you have any questions, please contact us by phone (780) 913-1431
Our current setup does not allow us to place items directly in your vehicle. If you anticipate needing assistance with loading your purchase, please contact us in advance.